Online Tv Updates: Amber Rose: Kardashians 'Manipulate The Media'

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Amber Rose: Kardashians 'Manipulate The Media'

Amber Rose made her name as the shaved-head beauty seen on the arm of performer Kayne West. But now, she wants to step out of his shadow and be an artist in her own right.

"I actually was in a Chris Brown video and I had my buzz cut and it was the first time anyone had ever seen me," Amber told me on my HDNet talk show "Naughty But Nice With Rob." "And I Goggled myself and saw about me being a bald girl. So that's my first taste of fame. And a lot of people started to recognize me and then I was on the scene with my ex [Kanye]."

Amber admits that her relationship with the rapper was a wild ride, and she even sat next to him when he infamously interrupted Taylor Swift's 2009 MTV Video Music Awards acceptance speech. But after finding Kanye cheating on her with Kim Kardashian, Amber said she doesn't miss him one bit.

"My whole thing is, she's not my friend, she has never been my friend," Amber told me. "She didn't owe me anything. So when I called her a homewrecker, I actually felt bad because she didn't betray me. I just feel like, at the time, her family manipulated the media into believing what they said and it's just not the truth. And I have a reputation too, so I just had to get it out and say what it was."

"Naughty But Nice" airs Thursdays at 8:00 p.m., exclusively on HDNet.

No comments: