Online Tv Updates: Oprah President Bush...look who has what to say!!! (AMBASSADORSHIP)

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Oprah President Bush...look who has what to say!!! (AMBASSADORSHIP)


Oprah, the famous Celebrity ,who is set to launch the Oprah Winfrey Network the coming weekend, said that she has no interest in a political future.
Well that make sense.

Oprah said in a recent interview with a broad smile that a long time back Colin Powell offered her an ambassadorship ,which is a great thing itself,that was when he was Secretary of State during the Bush Administration.

She was seated with Powell in the "ambassadors room" and she amused and was happy on how nice it must be to be an ambassador that all she told to Parade, at 2005's Kennedy Center Honors,

"I said, 'Gee, this is really--this is lovely. An ambassador, I think that would be really great.'" Oprah said. Powell's response: "Name your country, baby, name your country."

Oprah said that Powell added, "No, seriously, do you want to be an ambassador?"

But, the queen of daytime talk said, "No, really...it's just a thought. I was just saying it's a nice room!"

"I know my lane and I can drive very well in it," she told Parade. "I don't want to get in that lane."

No comments: